Mandy, my bff, wants me to share 8 things you may not know about me. Seeing as this is blogville, this shouldn't be too difficult. But, I'm going to post some really weird ones to see if I can actually list anything that she doesn't know about me. Then I'll tag 5 of you :) And following this one, I will complete homegirl Jennyhope's tag. They're both fairly short, so if you stick with it, I'll give you a high five and a lollipop. Okay....kidding :)
2) My great great great (etc.) grandfather was the chief of a Cherokee Indian tribe. (Does that mean I can claim princess status? lol).
3) I am a shameless dancer at weddings. Give me a dance floor. No partner or alcohol required.
4) I toilet papered my highschool principal's house. And he still doesn't know!
5) I love to drink the juice from a pickle jar when all of the pickles are gone! (I know...gag if you want...you're really missing out though.)
6) I have this huge fear (and hatred of) rubber-bands or pony-tails being aimed anywhere near me for shooting.
7) I giggle in my sleep (like 3-4 times a year apparently).
8) I watched Peter Pan one too many times when I was a kid. You know how I know that? Because there was a period of weeks when I believed that I could fly. This meant I also tried to fly. I'd spend my afternoons in our front yard, running a full fledged sprint to the other side of the yard (giving myself ample take-off room), and then flail my hands simultaneously as I took a big leap to get off the ground at the end. One day, I got smart and decided to pull out my mini-trampoline (I used to do gymnastics) out at the end of my yard so that I could get higher ground when I took my big leap. I just knew it would propel me into flight status. I bounced on the trampoline with all 50 lbs. of me, then waited to soar into the blue skies...and landed abruptly bottom first on the ground. My hands that were in flight status didn't even break the fall. Needless to say my rear end hurt, so I sat there for a few seconds catching my breathe. THEN, I had a hissy fit slapping myself right there on the ground because I'd landed in a massive bed of ants!!! Did you catch that people? My rear end landed in a massive bed of ants! I never tried to join the Peter Pan movement again!!!
I TAG: Military Mommy, My Heavenly Wings, In the Midst of It, Facedown, and I am Not.
1) Go to Israel
2) Go sky-diving
3) Take dance classes with my husband (oh wait...have a husband!)
4) Fulfill God's purpose for me
5) Go to Barcelona and Paris
5 things I can do:
1) Eat sweets! lol
3) Chill at the beach!
4) Chemistry - b/c I'm a dork
5 things I cannot do:
1) Eat mayonnaise, butter, or ketchup - uggh!
2) Leave things unresolved
3) Sing. (Sadly, this doesn't stop me in the least bit!)
5 things that make a man attractive to me:
1) His heart for God
2) Humility...I hate pride :(
4) Love and respect he has for his own family.
5 celebrities I crush on:
Uhm....I can't say that I have any celebrity crushes, but if I did...
1) Matthew McConaughey
2) Robert Redford
3) Carry Grant (he's just wonderful isn't he?)
4) Pierce Brosnan
5) Jude Law
anyone who wants to tag themselves here for this one, go for it! I've got to get to work on packing! Love you all! Can't wait to see the answers :) Let me know when you do!